Our uncharacterized ePBMC® is ideally suited for your research, even if it has not undergone the extensive genetic and immunological characterization such as our HLA characterized ePBMC® which provides many benefits compared to blood samples from uncharacterized donors.
About uncharacterized PBMC
Our vials contain at least 10 Mio. PBMC cells and less than 10% of post-thawn dead cells. We always compare freezing-thawing cycle of ePBMC® batches from every new donor.
We commonly test several vials from our donors conducting ELISPOT® assays in order to ensure a detectable signal compared to background noise.
Offering a large variety of uncharacterized cryopreserved ePBMC®, we at Sanvitra enable scientists to receive up to 1000 vials of the identical donor and collection. Our PBMC is frozen without any loss of their functionality relative to freshly isolated cells. The performance of fresh isolated ePBMC® can differ even from the same donor if the blood was drawn at different times.
|≥10 million cells per vial||Cat# CTL-UP1|
- ELISPOT Assays
- Cytokine ELISA Assays
- Flow Cytometry
- Cytokine mRNA Determinations (RT-PCR)
- Western Blot
- Antibody Dependent Cell-mediate Cytotoxicity (ADCC)
- Intracytoplasmic Cytokine Staining (ICS)
- Cytokine Bead Arrays (CBA)
- Cytokine Protein Arrays (CPA)
- Transmigration Assays
- Any applications that require live, functional PBMC
- Product Data Sheet Uncharacterized Cryopreserved Human PBMC
- Thawing Cryopreserved PBMC
- Isolation of PBMC from Fresh Whole Blood
- Cryopreservation of PBMC from Fresh Whole Blood
- Plating PBMC into the ELISPOT Assay
- Resting of Cryopreserved PBMC Does Not Generally Benefit the Performance of Antigen-Specific T Cell ELISPOT Assays
- Optimal Thawing of Cryopreserved Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells for Use in High-Throughput Human Immune Monitoring Studies
- Brochure Cryopreserved Human PBMC
- Brochure Serum-free Media