The ePBMC® Reference Samples QC Set has been specifically designed for T-Cell assay development, qualification and validation. This set enables researchers to use samples from donors with known reactivities to specific peptide antigens. Based on the validation results, the samples can be used to define cutoff values for acceptance of assays. They are also ideal for testing the T-Cell assay proficiency of laboratory personnel and for harmonizing T-Cell assays among different sites.
|≥10 million cells per vial||Cat# CTL-QC1|
Please request for further information.
- Product Data Sheet Characterized Cryopreserved Human PBMC
- Thawing Cryopreserved PBMC
- Isolation of PBMC from Fresh Whole Blood
- Cryopreservation of PBMC from Fresh Whole Blood
- Plating PBMC into the ELISPOT Assay
- Resting of Cryopreserved PBMC Does Not Generally Benefit the Performance of Antigen-Specific T Cell ELISPOT Assays
- Optimal Thawing of Cryopreserved Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells for Use in High-Throughput Human Immune Monitoring Studies
- Brochure Cryopreserved Human PBMC
- Brochure Serum-free Media